- Regression failure: Open programs are not shown in focus ComboBox on Mac
Version 1.8.2 (Nick's Release)
- MIDI learn doesn't learn any item number that does not have the radix 3
- Open programs for focussing are not shown on Mac
- Keys can not be learned for automation
- Key is learned multiple times when reopening preferences
Version 1.8.0 (Matt Release)
- Optionally minimize MIDI Automator to systray instead of closing
- Minimize MIDI Automator by learned MID message
- Focus an arbitrary open program window from MIDI Automator for sending keys
- Changed keyboard shortcut for exit to AL/CMD + Q
- File Chooser remembers last chosen directory on Windows
- Screenshot PopUp menu does not open on new automation
- File separators are missing in properties file in Windows
Version 1.7 (Pablo Release)
- Exception on drag&dropping empty list items
- Setting minimum similarity of screenshot recognition to 0.8 by default
- Preferences and file lists will not longer be deleted on update with the next version (Please save your work a last time before doing this update)
- Added migration jobs to update user specific .properties and .mido files
- Added log file rotation to 1MB size and maximum 10 log files
- Added the possibility to send key strokes instead of mouse automations to reduce CPU load
- Added possibility to remove the screenshot image from an automation to turn off image recognition
- Improved program representation on HDPI MAC retina displays.
Version 1.6 (Davide Release)
- Min Similarity of GUI Automations are not saved.
- Dragging a list entry with a name like " " let's it disappear on dropping.
- Several functions can be controlled by keyboard.
- Next and previous file depend on the current selected item instead of the previously opened file.
- Change scrolling of set list: The currently chosen entry stays on top.
- Fast Zapping: It is now possible to zap through the set list without opening every single item.
Version 1.5.2 (Tim Release)
- Missing icons in Windows. The working directory of the start menu icon is now set to the program directory.
- Windows Installer stores configuration files to the local administrator's AppData directory instead to the users AppData directory if the user has no local administration rights. Log and configuration files are now stored in the program directory.
- Moved log file to "~home/Midi Automator" on Mac.
- Initialization of mouse automation crashes on Windows. The programs .jar is not wrapped to the .exe anymore. So the screenshot search engine is able to configure the system properly.
- The distributed Java Version will now be used on Windows again.
- JRE switched to Java 8
- Increasing CPU load on mouse automation
- Added scan rate for mouse automations
- Similarity for mouse automations can only be set globally for all automations
- Setting different similarities for different mouse automations only uses the similarity of the last automation for all automations
- A mouse automation invokes a click just after closing the preferences window
- Mouse automation timeout is always set to 0 when opening the preferences window even if a timeout was saved before
- Memory leak on mouse automations
Version 1.4.0 (Doug Release)
- The search for screenshots can now be timed out for each mouse automation.
- Each file can be opened with a specific program independently from the operating system's default configuration
- Support of OSX El Capitan
- Support of Windows 10
- Midi message for mouse automation trigger could not be unlearned
Version 1.3.1 (Laimis Release)
- Mouse automation: Reduce CPU usage
- Minor GUI Bugs
Version 1.3.0 (Makunudu Release)
- Import/Export of set list and preferences
- Changing set list order by drag & drop
Version 1.2.0 (WearIt Release)
- Mouse automation: Every mouse automation trigger can now listen to it's own midi device
- Mouse automation: The image similarity (recognition tolerance) for every automation is no configurable
- Mouse automation: Every automation can now be configured for movable or not-movable (saves CPU resources) click targets. By default every automation is configured for non-movable targets.
- Mouse automation: Midi unlearn on mouse automation does not work
- Added support for recognizing color differences in GUI automation
- Improved performance of midi message recognition
Version 1.1.0 (Yohay Release)
Support for legacy set-lists with all songs in one file.
- A unique midi message can be sent for every opened set-list item. With this feature you are able to jump to Ableton locators. This is useful if your live set is just one big Ableton set-list file annotated with locators.
- Improved loading/unloading of midi devices
- Set "midi learn" menu item to inactive as long as no midi device for learning input is defined
The first automatically tested version.
- UTF8 support for file list entries
- Fixed double-click bug on file list after closing a dialog
- English file chooser on german Windows
- Fixed mouse automation trigger once
- Added error message for file lists bigger than 128
- Added error message for learning the master remote out midi signature
- Fixed several non documented minor bugs
- deprecated version